موقع د. محمود صبيح

منتدى موقع د. محمود صبيح

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 268 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  التالي
الكاتب رسالة
 عنوان المشاركة: Re: القربان ـ النيران ـ الجنون يجتاح العالم
مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الأربعاء أكتوبر 24, 2012 9:52 am 
غير متصل
Site Admin

اشترك في: الاثنين فبراير 16, 2004 6:05 pm
مشاركات: 23647

"عقيدة القتلة" من ألعاب الفيديو إلى شاشات السينما

http://www.elwatannews.com/news/details/65973

أعلنت شركة الألعاب المنتجة للعبة الشهيرة "Assassin's Creed" أنها بصدد تحويل اللعبة إلى فيلم سينمائي بالمشاركة مع شركة الإنتاج السينمائي الكبرى، التي أنتجت من قبل فيلم "Mr. And Mrs. Smith"، وأنه يجري حاليًا كتابة السيناريو تمهيدًا للبدء في تصويره.

اللعبة تحكي عن رجل ينحدر من سلالة طويلة من القتلة، والذي يتورط في مؤامرة تضم فرسان الهيكل، تنطوي على عواقب عديدة. ويُذكر أن الجزء الجديد من اللعبة تحت اسم: "Assassin's Creed III: Liberation" سوف يصدر في الأسواق في الثلاثين من أكتوبر.

يشارك في الفيلم، الممثل مايكل فاسبندر، الذي تألق في فيلم "X-men First Class" بدور الشاب "ماجنيتو"، ودور مدمن الجنس في فيلم "Shame"، حيث سيلعب دور القاتل الأجير.

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الخميس نوفمبر 08, 2012 7:30 pm 
غير متصل

اشترك في: الثلاثاء مايو 01, 2012 6:46 pm
مشاركات: 1195
لإثبات حسن نيته تجاه النظام.. سوري يسلم زوجته لقوات الأسد لقتلها

نعت الناشطة السورية لبنى مرعي والدتها، أمس الجمعة، عبر صفحتها الشخصية على موقع التواصل الاجتماعي فيسبوك، واتهمت والدها بقتل والدتها، بُغية إثبات حسن نيته تجاه النظام.

وسرعان ما تناقل مئات النشطاء السوريين الخبر، وتم تأسيس صفحة خاصة لذكرى والدة الناشطة الشابة، التي تم اختطافها سبتمبر الماضي، بعد أن ساعد زوجها رجال الأمن السوريين على اختطافها، للضغط عليها من أجل العودة وتسليم نفسها لأجهزة المخابرات.

وتنتمي لبنى، البالغة من العمر 21 عامًا، والمناهضة لنظام الرئيس السوري بشار الأسد، إلى الطائفة العلوية - التي ينتمي إليها الرئيس السوري - وهربت من سوريا في أغسطس الماضي، بعد أن أصبحت ملاحقة من أجهزة المخابرات السورية، وتقيم حاليًا في مدينة اسطنبول في ترك

http://www.masrawy.com/News/press/ar/20 ... 23004.aspx

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الثلاثاء ديسمبر 04, 2012 10:56 pm 
غير متصل

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

لما جاء فى مشاركة الفاضل محب مولانا الحسين رضي الله عنه و ارضاه
اولا اعتذر لحضرتك عن التأخير و لكن ده كان بسبب تحري الدقة قدر المستطاع فى الترجمة
لان هذه المشاركة لفضيلة الدكتور محمود ادام الله عليه الصحة و العافية
و ايضا لصعوبة بعض الكلمات لغزارة اللغة العربية بالمفردات دون اللغات الاخرى
هذا هو اجتهادي الضعيف في الترجمة و يا رب يكون به افادة

و الله المستعان

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَى عَبْدِهِ الْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْ لَهُ عِوَجًا (1) قَيِّمًا لِيُنْذِرَ بَأْسًا شَدِيدًا مِنْ لَدُنْهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا حَسَنًا (2) مَاكِثِينَ فِيهِ أَبَدًا (3) وَيُنْذِرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا (4) مَا لَهُمْ بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلَا لِآبَائِهِمْ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ إِنْ يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبًا (5) فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَفْسَكَ عَلَى آثَارِهِمْ إِنْ لَمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا (6) إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا (7) وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيدًا جُرُزًا (8) أَمْ حَسِبْتَ أَنَّ أَصْحَابَ الْكَهْفِ وَالرَّقِيمِ كَانُوا مِنْ آيَاتِنَا عَجَبًا (9) إِذْ أَوَى الْفِتْيَةُ إِلَى الْكَهْفِ فَقَالُوا رَبَّنَا آتِنَا مِنْ لَدُنْكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّئْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَدًا (10) (الكهف : 1 -10)

1. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has sent down to His slave (Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) the Book (the Quran), and has not placed therein any crookedness.
2. (He has made it straight to give warning (to the disbelievers) of a severe punishment from Him, and to give glad tidings to the believers (in the Oneness of Allah-Islamic Monotheism), who do righteous deeds, that they shall have a fair reward (i.e. Paradise).
3. They shall abide therein for ever
4. And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."
5. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths (i.e. He begot sons and daughters). They utter nothing but a lie.
6. Perhaps, you, would kill yourself (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) in grief, over their footsteps (for their turning away from you), because they believe not in this narration (the Quran).
7. Verily! We have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it, in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds. (i.e. those who do good deeds in the most perfect manner, that means to do them (deeds) totally for Allah's sake and in accordance to the legal ways of the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم)
8. And verily We shall make all that is on (the earth) a bare dry soil (without any vegetation or trees.).
9. Do you think that the people of the Cave and the Inscription (the news or the names of the people of the Cave) were a wonder among Our Signs?
10. (Remember) when the young men fled for refuge (from their disbelieving folk) to the Cave. They said: "Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way!"
Al-kahf (The cave) {1-10}

وَتَرَكْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ يَمُوجُ فِي بَعْضٍ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَجَمَعْنَاهُمْ جَمْعًا (99) وَعَرَضْنَا جَهَنَّمَ يَوْمَئِذٍ لِلْكَافِرِينَ عَرْضًا (100) الَّذِينَ كَانَتْ أَعْيُنُهُمْ فِي غِطَاءٍ عَنْ ذِكْرِي وَكَانُوا لَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ سَمْعًا (101) أَفَحَسِبَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنْ يَتَّخِذُوا عِبَادِي مِنْ دُونِي أَوْلِيَاءَ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا جَهَنَّمَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ نُزُلًا (102) قُلْ هَلْ نُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِالْأَخْسَرِينَ أَعْمَالًا (103) الَّذِينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ صُنْعًا (104) أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ وَلِقَائِهِ فَحَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فَلَا نُقِيمُ لَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَزْنًا (105) ذَلِكَ جَزَاؤُهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ بِمَا كَفَرُوا وَاتَّخَذُوا آيَاتِي وَرُسُلِي هُزُوًا (106) إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ كَانَتْ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتُ الْفِرْدَوْسِ نُزُلًا (107) خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا لَا يَبْغُونَ عَنْهَا حِوَلًا (108) قُلْ لَوْ كَانَ الْبَحْرُ مِدَادًا لِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّي لَنَفِدَ الْبَحْرُ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَنْفَدَ كَلِمَاتُ رَبِّي وَلَوْ جِئْنَا بِمِثْلِهِ مَدَدًا (109) قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ يُوحَى إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ فَمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْيَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا يُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا (110) (الكهف : 99- 110)

99.And on that Day (i.e. the day Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog) will come out), We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another; and the Trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them (the creatures) all together.
100. And on that Day We shall present Hell to the disbelievers, plain to view.
101. (To) those whose eyes had been under a covering from My Reminder (this Quran), and who could not bear to hear (it).
102. Do then those who disbelieved think that they can take My slaves (i.e., the angels, Allah's Messengers, Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)) as Auliya (lords, gods, protectors) besides Me? Verily, We have prepared Hell as an entertainment for the disbelievers (in the Oneness of Allah-Islamic Monotheism).
103. Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) "Shall We tell you the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds?
104."Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life while they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds.
105."They are those who deny the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord and the Meeting with Him (in the Hereafter). So their works are in vain, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall assign no weight for them.
106."That shall be their recompense, Hell; because they disbelieved and took My Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and My Messengers by way of jest and mockery.
107."Verily those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah-Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous deeds, shall have the Gardens of Al-Firdaus (paradise) for their entertainment.
108."Wherein they shall dwell (forever). No desire will they have for removal therefrom.
109. Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلمto mankind): "If the sea were ink for (writing) the Words of my Lord, surely, the sea would be exhausted before the Words of my Lord would be finished, even if We brought (another sea) like it for its aid.".
110. Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم): "I am only a man like you. It has been revealed to me that your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God –i.e. Allah). So whoever hopes for the meeting with his Lord, let him work righteousness and associate none as a partner in the worship of his Lord."
Al-kahf (The cave) {99-110}

(الكهف : 1)" الحمد لله الذى أنزل على عبده الكتاب ولم يجعل له عوجا "

1. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has sent down to His slave (Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) the Book (the Quran), and has not placed therein any crookedness.
Al-kahf (The cave) {1}

Praise be to ALLAH The Standing for every soul as earned

Praise be to ALLAH The Qayyum of heavens and earth

Praise be to ALLAH The everlasting while mankind and jinn die

Praise be to ALLAH, Who sent His Messenger (peace be on him) with right guidance and the religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion

And pray and salute on the last Messenger (peace be on him) that was revealed on Him from The Wise Knowing ALLAH

" لَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ عَزِيزٌ عَلَيْهِ مَا عَنِتُّمْ حَرِيصٌ عَلَيْكُمْ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ (128) فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَقُلْ حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ (129) (التوبة : 128 ، 129)

128. Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) from amongst yourselves (i.e. whom you know well). It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) is anxious over you (to be rightly guided, to repent to Allah, and beg Him to pardon and forgive your sins in order that you may enter paradise and be saved from the punishment of the hell-fire); for the believers (he صلى الله عليه و سلم) full of pity, kind, and merciful.
129. But if they turn away, say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) "Allah is sufficient for me. La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne"
At-Taubah (The Repentance) {128-129}

I present this review for the loved ones

especially after the post of the virtuous "المريد الصوفي"

the link: viewtopic.php? f = 4 & t = 10181

about his question: (now what?)

I say:

It's essential to understand the perspectives of the Antichrist, what he wants from humans?

It's essential to understand his the psychological manner even if partially

It's essential to understand cosmic (universal) Sunan even if relatively

we will Tell several stories and then we comment

The first story: the story of "Cain and Abel" or "Qabil and Habil"

The second story: the story of "Isis and Osiris" and "sit" and "Horus"

the Third story: the story of "Lilith" reminded me of it one of the supervisors on one of my sons

the Fourth story: the story of the calf –wheat-

the Fifth story: the story of Moleck (Moloch)

the Sixth story: the owls , the Bohemian Forest

The seventh story: the destruction of Roman happens when the owls crow

the Eighth story: The New and united World

the ninth Story: the Eucharist , the fire, madness sweeping the world

…………………………………………………………………………………………
The first story: the story of "Cain and Abel" or "Qabil and Habil"

I will not go into precise details

But focus with me and stay awake so as not to miss what you're looking for

"Cain and Abel" or "Qabil and Habil" offered a Eucharist

Sacrifices were offered to ALLAH the Almighty to accept good deeds

Communion was one of the consequences of the exit of (saydna) Adam from Paradise

we have longer explains for the Offerings and the begging and the intercession that has no place now

the sign of Accepting the Eucharist is that fire comes from the sky and burn it and keep nothing of it for those who offered it

Cain or "Qabil" offered wheat , as they say, and Abel or "Habil" offered a scapegoat ( a male sheep ) or a cow as they say

Cain or "Qabil" offered the worst kind of offerings in quality (means wheat that has atrophic or weak seeds)

Abel or "Habil" offered the finest and the most loved offerings (sheep or cow)

What has a soul (spirit)

they offered the offerings because of Cain or "Qabil" greed to marry his twin sister who is permissible for Abel or "Habil" to marry and not permissible for him

ALLAH accepted from Abel or "Habil" his offering because of his obedience to ALLAH , his beware of ALLAH , sincere in his offering and he deals with his brother gently

ALLAH did not accept from Cain or "Qabil" because his behaviors are the opposite, stubborn, sneaky, bully,

he wanted to impose his will against the will of ALLAH and against ALLAH's satisfaction

ALLAH accepted from Abel or "Habil"

for us Abel or "Habil" is the first Darwish on earth because it was his right to defend himself

There was nothing preventing Cain or "Qabil" from carrying on his sin except the presence of Abel or "Habil"

Discontent of ALLAH's will is one of the characteristics inherent in:

Cain or "Qabil" , Antichrist , sons of Israel except little

Discontent , the adaptation (adapted to your selves) , subjugation with the invalid ,stubbornness, mocking, ingratitude

Cain or "Qabil" offered wheat which was not accepted , his brother offered a living thing which was accepted

Disbelief and stubborn and mockery Cain or "Qabil" offered the first human sacrifice in his claim

Cain or "Qabil" killed his brother Abel or "Habil"

((المائدة 30 (فطوعت له نفسه)

30. So the Nafs (self) of the other (latter one) encouraged him and made fair –seeming to him
Al-Ma'idah (The Table spread with food) {30}

the one Who thought that he understands everything did not know how to bury his brother

the Crow taught him , and the crow only

There is no doves with killers

Many sayings say that Cain or "Qabil" is the Antichrist

Their evidence:

مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَنْ قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِنْهُمْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ فِي الْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ ( 32) (المائدة 32)

32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land- it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!
Al-Ma'idah (The Table spread with food) {32}

The sons of Israel is the only nation that has accepted for the Antichrist the long-lived the aged to be their king , his reality is shown in a man one of them whom born of parents one human and the other jinn and even animals (jackals ebn aoui or the son of aoui)??

Faked Bodies and souls??
…………………………………………………………………………………………..

The second story: the story of "Isis and Osiris" and "sit" and "Horus"

the story Tells that "sit" the god of evil wanted to marry "Isis" so he killed his brother

"Osiris" is the husband of "Isis"

in a place at upper Egypt called "Tukh" , Tukh of the upper Egypt not Tukh of qalyoubia (another governorate in Egypt)

Tukh of the upper Egypt is now called "Qus"

he chopped his body into pieces and distributed it on all the land of Egypt

"Isis" ran away and started collecting the remains of her husband with the help of her sister which is also the wife of "sit"

she Collected him (his body) in the jungles of the Delta (another governorate in Egypt) and she brought him back to life and she became pregnant

And she delivered "Horus"

she protected him away from "sit" until he grew up

When he grew up he wanted to take revenge so he fought his uncle "sit"

And pulled out his eye and lost him his manhood pardon

"sit" also pulled out his eye

so "Horus" had one eye which is called the unsleeping eye

On which the ancient Egyptians formed the mathematical method of fractions from 1- 64, which is similar to the measures of the power of sight

"sit" became the god of evil cursed in darkness

Like the story of Cain and Abel "Qabil and Habil" on the concepts of the legends of ancient Egyptians

the weird is that (kaab elahbar) says that the Antichrist is born in "Qus" (even if the evidence is weak)

and It is weird that the Antichrist is one-eyed and sterile

the Third story: the story of "Lilith"

one of the supervisors on one of my sons reminded me of "Lilith"

may ALLAH save (salvage)

Her story coincides with this topic and "it is centered"

"Lilith" inherited Jewish is the woman who married (saydna) Adam before Eve

And she was giving birth of 100 children each day

And she hated living in Paradise

Escaped from (saydna) Adam after she fell in love with the devil, who was visualized to her as photographs like photographs of cinema stars

And she went into the Red Sea as I recall at the Gulf of Aden

ALLAH sent 3 angels and promised Adam of killing 100 of her children every day

so she took on her shoulder fighting Adam in his children

and she was an unfaithful woman that loves treason

twisting like a snake , they called her the snake woman

she had Soft feeling when touched , almost insoluble tribute for you while she forms her poison to use it just in right time

her Image in the excavations and temples is a naked woman rounded by two owls

one Owl on the right and another on the left

"Lilith" penetrates women's bodies and does what she wants to say or do then she leaves them

"Lilith" is a myth that Jews believe

"Lilith" is a myth but not an easy one

for the Arabs "Lilith" is called "the mother of boys"

and Sometimes "Alnadaha" (the shouting out one)

Many women have become imitating "Lilith" or allow her to use their souls and their bodies

"Lilith" is the (survival) Owl (al na'aega) and the weeping Owl called "om oweea'"

"Lilith" is the woman of damaging relationships between humans

Or say the snake of damaging relationships between humans and making differentiation

"Lilith" is said to be (al Jassaasah)
the Fourth story: the story of the calf

Cow story reflects the heart's belief of the Jews for the calf :

وأُشْرِبُوا فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْعِجْلَ بِكُفْرِهِمْ (البقرة : 93)

93. And their hearts absorbed (the worship of) the calf because of their disbelief.
Al-Baqarah (The Cow) {93}

Apis calf, and the gods of Baal

Baal is the calf and he is the master and the Lord and the obeyed-one he is one of the Phoenicians gods

Cows have many events for the sons of Israel

1-

إِذْ قَالَ مُوسَى لِقَوْمِهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَأْمُرُكُمْ أَنْ تَذْبَحُوا بَقَرَةً قَالُوا أَتَتَّخِذُنَا هُزُوًا قَالَ أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ (67)( البقرة : 67 ، 68)

67.And (remember) when Musa(Moses) said to his people:"Verily, Allah commands you that you slaughter a cow." They said, "Do you make fun of us?" He said,"I take Allah's Refuge from being among Al-jahilun (the ignorant or the foolish)."
Al-Baqarah (The Cow) {67-68}

What made them say

( البقرة : 67) أَتَتَّخِذُنَا هُزُوا))

67.They said, "Do you make fun of us?"
Al-Baqarah (The Cow) {67}

2- Samaritan calf

فَأَخْرَجَ لَهُمْ عِجْلًا جَسَدًا لَهُ خُوَارٌ فَقَالُوا هَذَا إِلَهُكُمْ وَإِلَهُ مُوسَى فَنَسِيَ (88) (طه : 88)

88. Then he took out (of the fire) for them (a statue of) a calf which seemed to low. They said:"This is your ilah (god), and the ilah (god) of Musa (Moses), but he (Musa (Moses)) has forgotten (his god),"
Ta-Ha {88}

3 –the red cow
………………………………………………………………………………………......
the Fifth story: the story of Moleck (Moloch)

from here things start showing

Jews wanted a god as the Phoenicians have and the ancient Egyptian have

وَجَاوَزْنَا بِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ الْبَحْرَ فَأَتَوْا عَلَى قَوْمٍ يَعْكُفُونَ عَلَى أَصْنَامٍ لَهُمْ قَالُوا يَا مُوسَى اجْعَلْ لَنَا إِلَهًا كَمَا لَهُمْ آلِهَةٌ قَالَ إِنَّكُمْ قَوْمٌ تَجْهَلُونَ (138) (الأعراف : 138)

138. And we brought the children of Israel (with safety) across the sea, and they came upon a people devoted to some of their idols (in worship). They said: "O Musa (Moses)! Make for us an ilah (a god) as they have alihah (gods)." He said: "Verily you are a people who know not (the majesty and greatness of Allah and what is obligatory upon you, i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone, the One and the Only God of all that exists)."
Al-A'raf (The Heights or The Wall with elevations) {138}

This idol was a cow, called Moleck , Molock , Moloch
and Sometimes called "Baal"

the name Molock (Moloch) was mentioned directly as the idol which the sons of Israel worshipped in the book of Acts 7: 43

"سفر أعمال الرسل 7: 43 بل حملتم خيمة مولوك و نجم الهكم رمفان التماثيل التي صنعتموها لتسجدوا لها فانقلكم الى ما وراء بابل"

"You were to carry the tent of molock and the star of your god so the statues you were building to worship so I will carry you to what is beyond babel "
And also mentioned in other topics in the book of Leviticus and Kings I and II

Who is Moleck (Molock, Moloch)?

What are the aspects and rituals of the worship of Moloch?
During the speech on gods of the Phoenicians "Will Durant" said in his book: Story of the Civilization:

"It was one of their gods also Moloch (the King), and he is the horrible god, and the Phoenicians were sacrificing their children for him by burning them alive in front of his grave (tomb).and Has happened in Cartagena during its siege (307 BC). To be burned on the altar of this angry god two hundred boys of the sons of its finest families

Ibn Ashour said in his interpretation while talking about the Jews:

"But they took the calf as an imitation with the kanaanians who entered their land and they the Phoenicians living by the coast of el sham , they were idolaters, and the calf was sacred for them

and They were representing their greatest gods as a man made of copper having a head of a calf sitting on a chair stretching his arms as if he was holding something between his arms and they were protecting him by using fire coming out from a hole under his seat which was not recognized by people so They were offering him offerings and possibly they offered him their own young children, when the child is settled between his arms the child gets burned at the instance so they thought it's the mark for accepting the Eucharist so damn their ignorant and what they do. And they were calling him (Baala) and perhaps they called him (Molock) and they are a Semitic language nation and their habits seems like the habits and the language of the Arabs so when the sons of Israel passed by them said to Moses (Make for us a god as they have gods)

(اجعل لنا إلهاً كما لهم آلهة) ( الأعراف : 138 )

138.Make for us an ilah (a god) as they have alihah (gods)
Al-A'raf (The Heights or The Wall with elevations) {138}

Ibn Ashour also said:

"Baal was named in the time of Moses as (Moloch) also, represented as a person that has head of a calf and has two horns and wearing a crown, sitting on a chair stretching his arms as if he was dealing with something and his image was made of brass and it was hollow within placed on a pedestal like the kiln so They were igniting fire in this kiln until the brass becomes very hot and they bring the offerings and put them on between his arms so it gets totally burned out so they think due to their ignorance that the idol accepted it and ate it out of his hands, and they were offering him children from the children of their kings and the children of their great kind, so The sons of Israel worshipped him not once following the kanaanians, and the Ammonnians."

the End

the sons of Israel worshipped the calf

And fell down due to their most evil deeds

so (Moloch) requires human sacrifices

It reached to be that the kings of the son of Israel slaughtered their own children as a sacrifice to Moloch

This came in several books

In the book of the Kings II

23: 9, but the highlands priests did not come up to the altar of the Lord in Jerusalem, but they ate unleavened bread among their brethren

23: 10 and unclean Topheth which exists in the valley of the sons of Hinnom in order to not make anyone cross his son or daughter into the fire to Molech

In Jeremiah book :

32: 35 and they built the highlands for the Baal in the valley of the son of Hinnom to prepare their sons and daughters in the fire to Molech which is not of my instructions to them and has not stepped on my heart to do this abomination to make Judah misses

Mentioning their king Ahaz came in the book of news of the days second edition

28: 1 Ahaz was twenty years old when he became king, and he reigned sixteen years in Jerusalem, and did not do right in the eyes of the Lord like David his father

28: 2, but walked in the ways of the kings of Israel, and also worked cast iron statues of Baalim

28: 3, he has lit in the valley of the son of Hinnom, and burned his sons with fire by abominations of the nations who has been expelled by the Lord from before the sons of Israel. "

The valley of the son of Hinnom Valley is in the south of Jerusalem

According to the researches and studies in Arabic dialects of versions of the Arabic Language Academy in Cairo - (38/11)

C e n m

(In Hebrew (Jhnam): Hell

it's origin in the Hebrew is a compound of (G): valley

And (Hinnom): a name of a low place means: the Valley of Hinnom,

It’s corresponds in the Arabic language (Aljhnam) meaning the far away (very deep) bottom , and the very deep bottom well, as well as a hell well.

In Abyssinian (Jhanm) as well as gahannam (hell).

In Syriac (Jihna), as well as gihann? (jhna): Hell). End

so ended up with the sons of Israel and their kings to slaughter their children as offering to the gods

Offerings to the calf

Specially to the god Baal the horrible god Molech (Molock, Moloch), which does not accept anything but blood

will be continued by ALLAH’S will as the post is too long
………………………………………………………………………………………......
the Sixth story: the owls , the Bohemian Forest

the Bohemian Forest , Bohemian Grove

the Bohemian jungle is located in California. Meeting in this forest annually for two weeks each year at a specific date the elite of the U.S. of politicians, businessmen and artists, and rituals are held unknown for more than a hundred years and this rituals are called as celebration of Moloch, and these rituals are believed to be adapted from the story of the god Moloch (Moloch) which requests every year a body of a small child.

There in the Bohemian Forest exists a statue taking the shape of the owl bird with a length of 12 meters expresses the god Moloch,

at this statue a ritual is being held annually, and during this ritual they present offerings for the statue of the owl, they offer children, where the child is being stabbed and burned in front of the feet of the statue of the owl and they burn the bodies of the dead for having an eternal care.

The Owl statue represents ancient pagan beliefs like Babylonian beliefs and Pharaonic beliefs and Satanists (worshipper of the devil) beliefs

the Statue of the owl represents Moloch

Look

the sign of the getting out of the damned antichrist for the elite

link : viewtopic.php? f = 9 & t = 6859

and Bohemian Grove

link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

It is very important to write at Google (search engine) at the image search the word of "Bohemian Grove"

And consider the existing images

as for the owls it is a source of pessimism for the Arabs and some peoples, and it is a source for wisdom and optimism for the West

the Owl exists at the bohemian garden,

But presented on the U.S. dollar?????????????

Photos for the owl is found on walls of the temples and has a link with devastation

the Owl found in the Canadian film, which was posted by virtuous " الدرويش "

a Canadian video that carries meanings for many symbols

link : viewtopic.php? f = 22 & t = 9409

you can Complete the rest and search
The seventh story: the destruction of Roman happens when the owls crow

almost everyone wrote in the prophecies said what means

and the punishment gets befalling when the crow crows

and the ruin of el Sham happens when el ham crows

and the destruction of Roman happens when the owls crow

The destruction of the heart happens when the dog crows,

and the withdrawal of the clouds happens when the doves crow,

And the destruction of Persia happens when the guard crows,

And the destruction of the palace happens when the era crows,

The interruption of the Nile happens when the elephant crows,

And before the coming down of the sword the sword secret will show up

and Al Shaykh Muhyiddin had a poem called

the crow of the owls in the accidents of the roman

See this link

link: viewtopic.php? f = 26 & p = 63028 # p63028

the Eighth story: The New and united World

We talked about this issue in our books and specially ("oil stones " a book for the author) the last third of it

As well as our posts on the site you can revise it
Link: www.msobieh.com
The ninth Story: the Eucharist, the fire, madness sweeping the world

what are the characteristics of the Antichrist?

What firstly comes on the mind for the meaning of the word Antichrist:

a Quorum, a fake, the magic, the confusion, the simulation, and the tradition, distortion, the interpretation (el mamgog) , adaptation (or el tasweel), the self laughter, the ridicule, the stubbornness, the disbelief

the Antichrist will pretend divinity

ALLAH made the Antichrist capable of a lot of things and with many miraculous

Some people said that the Antichrist is "god's monkey " or "the monkey god "

Meaning that the Antichrist is trying to imitate ALLAH in His kingdom and in His doing

The strange is the glorification of the monkeys in world cinema like Jackie Chan movie about the Monkey King and other films that speaks about monkeys and also about vampires and murderers

there is nothing mentioned in the holy Quran or in our Sunnah about the end of the Antichrist except that Jesus, peace be upon him will kill him

the Text based on that Cain or "Qabil" is the most miserable person, because he was the first one to commit a murder, and made of killing a convention

The first to make the offerings a human offering

and This is not pleasing ALLAH definitely

Antichrist will say: Abraham was going slay his son on the orders of his Lord, so why can't I slay my brother

Cain or "Qabil" is the first charlatan

the first charlatan that has adapted himself to kill his brother

he has adapted himself in a ridicule way

That as long as his brother was killed sacrifice moved upon the earth life Vlokdmk you you're the greatest of animal

When

(الدخان 43) " إن شجرة الزقوم طعام الأثيم "
43. Verily, the tree of Zaqqum
44. Will be the food of the sinners.
Ad-Dukhan (The Smoke) {43-44}

was revealed

Some of Quraish disbelievers said: Let us (natazaqqam)

they Mocked of what ALLAH Has arrogance and stubbornness and pride

So scientists said there was a disbelieving called ridicule disbelieving

Antichrist wants two things:

First thing: he wants to say, (I seek refuge with ALLAH) that ALLAH's orders are wrong

The other thing is disposing the alternative Kingdom, his kingdom showing strength and actions and deeds to mimic and simulate what ALLAH is doing

These two points are very important to understand the Antichrist psychology

For example: the Antichrist puts too many scenarios, and folds the land (the earth) like folding the scalp of a ram

As if to say ....

As if to mimic the words of ALLAH the Almighty
فأين تذهبون

"Where would you go?"

ALLAH gives us time

the Antichrist says: I can get out anytime I determine even if all the circumstances were all favorable conditions

ALLAH the Almighty bought from the believers their money and themselves that they have paradise (will enter paradise)

Antichrist says to his followers: I have my kingdom and who introduces himself to me he will have my heaven and will not enter my hell.. And so on

See how did the Jews and others turned to be like him in all his deeds

Jews suffered the most of humiliation and killing of the Pharaohs to their children and taking timidity of their wives

See what they did, they became the most hungry people for blood

they are the killers of the prophets

the Antichrist was able to make them give their boys and girls as an offering for him

so he is the Existing spiritual with Baal gods Moloch

Frequent killing of Jews to others did not come unless by punishment

Punishment comes of the same type of the crime

it was many times

Some of them by killing each other (Kill yourselves) اقتلوا أنفسكم

Some of them was that they were killed on the hands of other nations

And some of them will be submitted by the Antichrist in the end as a human sacrifice

Between the Antichrist and the prophet Elias a great feud

prophet Elias killed all the false prophets, servants of the idols of the gods of Baal

he Presented them as an offerings to ALLAH the Almighty

so they are two teams:

Team sacrificing themselves, and sacrificing others rightly and they are the believers in ALLAH the Almighty

And the other team simulates and mimics the team of the believers

It is the acts of Cain or "Qabil", Ahaz, and the kings of the sons of Israel who were giving offerings (sacrifices)

There is no doubt that the Antichrist soldiers are consisting of the separatists

There is no doubt that he penetrated them so they are one of the branches of the colocynth tree

There is no doubt that they are offering themselves as a sacrifice ... Suicide squads

which mind can Palatable this

And do not kill yourselves ALLAH is Most Merciful to you

the soul is very expensive,(rakaba ebn masqala) said: When the Hassan bin Ali may Allah be pleased with him attended he said: take me out to the desert to look attentively at the kingdom of heavens meaning the verses so when he was taken out he said: O Allah, I consider (put) myself in your hands it is the most valuable soul to me and what had ALLAH did for him is that he accepted his prayer( considering putting his soul between ALLAH's hand).

the Antichrist tells you that : As long as the human sacrificed himself for the sake of ALLAH it may remains possible sacrificing himself for me because I am the Lord

There is no god but Allah

surrounded them what they were deceiving ( or And that at which they used to plot at surrounded them ) حاق بهم ما كانوا يمكرون

Antichrist knows many things he have reached to all the right books and read it even if he had forgotten some of it

Then he and his soldiers have twisted the speeches of the original ones

Antichrist relatively knows the exact time

Antichrist thinks that he can make the resurrection take place

And also that ALLAH will make the resurrection take place, so the antichrist will also claim divinity and will claim that he will make the resurrection take place of a sudden

the earth will be Turned into fire and sulfur and copper, huge fire

Unexpectedly

Can the Jews or the Antichrist accelerate the time or events

Yes, as they know the base

فلما آسفونا انتقمنا منهم (الزخرف 55)

55. So when they angered Us, We punished them,
Az-Zukhruf (The Gold Adornments){55}

And they know

حتى إذا أخذت الأرض زخرفها
(24 (يونس
24. until when the earth is clad in its adornments
Yunus (Jonah) {24}

so they had nothing to do but offending the most blessing creature (most loved) for ALLAH so that ALLAH will take revenge for his prophet (peace be on him)
ALLAH may give a chance for the unbeliever that worship something else but ALLAH

but The one who offended the Prophet (peace be upon him) the divine order of retribution of him will be soon

under a condition which is: to be in public – to be positioned officially from a nation or a group with an importance

So some people said that the one who insulted the religion of ALLAH should be asked, and the one who insulted the Prophet (peace be upon him) should be killed in all cases (in all means)

Look at the arrogance and vanity in determining their own destinies

ALLAH the almighty says

يخربون بيوتهم بأيديهم وأيدي المؤمنين فاعتبروا يا اولي الأبصار ( الحشر 2)

2. So that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see)
Al-Hashr (The Gathering) {2}

Focus in the verse, they are the ones who are destroying their homes with their own hands firstly

It means that if there is one of them written in his destiny that he will be killed so he will try to choose the murderer himself

Antichrist knows the words of ALLAH the Almighty

وتلك القرى أهلكناهم لما ظلموا وجعلنا لمهلكهم موعدا (الكهف 59)

59.And these towns(population, Ad, Thamud) We destroyed them when they did wrong. And We appointed a fixed time for their destruction
Al-kahf (The cave) {59}

But he wants to formulate events in his own way

so he is a fake charlatan

he might say to People: I am Jesus

and He is not Jesus

he Adores the distortion of speech

Do not forget that they said:

( إن الله فقير ونحن أغنياء (ال عمران 181

181. Truly, Allah is poor and we are rich
Al-'Imran (The Family of Imran) {181}

the Antichrist says: anyone of you to even to talk to another man of far away distance he must travel or to have a special condition with ALLAH (or Al willaya)

So to have a special condition with ALLAH (or Al willaya) you must keep mentioning ALLAH all the time and leave the whims (your soul share), and either to be honored with this dignity or not

as for The Antichrist he talks about himself as if to say: As for me, I made all the people even the poor ones can speak on the Mobile phone to the farthest spot on earth with maximum cost of two to three pounds

Even a child can do that

It does not matter if he is a guardian or an evil or a corrupt

Antichrist says that there is lots of things in his kingdom

Antichrist says: Allah is poor and we are rich

Antichrist says: My kingdom is (aad) the second, so who of you do not want my nationality?

the talk May be not connected but I want to deliver a concept at a certain depth

so there is the Eucharist, the murder, Cain or "Qabil", the deception, the gods of Baal and Moloch, an owl, the Antichrist mimics (or his followers)

They were told:

ادخلوا الباب سجدا وقولوا حطة (البقرة 58)

58. And enter the gate in prostration (or bowing with humility) and say: "Forgive us"
Al-Baqarah (The Cow) {58}

They Did not enter the gate prostrated and said "wheat" mockery

Distortion of speech even with a letter, and stubbornness, and mockery, as if they are saying: We have offered wheat before at Cain's or "Qabil" time which was not accepted

Falsification and deceiving their own selves

Ongoing Falsification... went to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and Entered and said: the poison may be on you

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: and you

the lady Aisha got angry

So the Prophet (peace be upon him) Told her that he knows what they prefer to and he replied with the word "and you"

their Prayers are not answered but as for the prayer of the Prophet (peace be upon him) is always answered

and they will get to the time of this poison

When is the time of this poison?

And on which hand will they get it?

Poison time will be very soon and will be on the hands of their promised Lord king the Antichrist

Have you Forgot the post in this link

a Jewish prophecy for the approaching of the appearance of their Savior the antichrist

the link: viewtopic.php? f = 20 & t = 7263

and we said:
The text says:

"... And Israel will be in a state of panic and anguish, wondering" Where do we go? Where do we go?

And He says to them: my children do not be afraid, everything that I done was done for you.

Why are you afraid? Do not be afraid, it's the time of your salvation,

and the final salvation is not like the first salvation, because the first was followed by sorrow and servitude under other kingdoms,

but the final salvation will not be followed by sorrow and servitude under other kingdoms. "

What will the Antichrist do and say to them:

My children, do not be afraid, everything that I done was done for you.

What is this thing

Have you Forgot the post where we talked about the movie "Wanted"

Where we said:

2012 is on the doors

America is programmed for cosmic catastrophes to take event on their land

very programmed

they want creative chaos to make Israel seize on all the Arab regimes

thus the descent of the Christ the King the Messiah of the sons of Israel

Wise Jews do not want this

Because they know that Jews Christ will not come out except in case of the destruction of the Jews

the Wise felt pity for this

And made (introduced) a movie

"Wanted"

the People did not understand the film

the Film is a leaking for that there is no real thing but the illusion

And personal endeavor of the brown man "Morgan Freeman"

who is the Brown now

Means he is banning

and the world did not understand this

And the talk did not end (has rest)

Ended

their Promised time is Armageddon, and before Armageddon

I'm satisfied in this review with what Abdul Wahab Missiri said in his encyclopedia about the Jews and the Judaism and the Zionism, he said:

Armageddon

«Armageddon» (or: Armageddon) is a word consisting of two words: «Har» meaning «hill» and «Megiddo» a city name in Palestine («Megiddo»), which is located near several mountains of strategic importance, which made the city a circuit for many military battles of the ancient world.

and Armageddon is the place that will bring the final and separating battle between the kings of the earth under the leadership of Satan (the devil) (the forces of evil) against the forces of the god (the forces of good) at the end of history, and the doomed Antichrist will be involved whereas the victory will be for the forces of good in the end and the church will return to take control again and dominate with the Christ on earth for a thousand years, and then will come the new heavens and the new earth and eternity.

Armageddon has been mentioned once in the New Testament (the vision of (Jonah el lahouty)) 16/6 "he gathered them to the place you called in Hebrew Armageddon"). And this is all linked to the return of the Jews to their Promised Land again; this is the condition for salvation (although it is also linked to the decimation of large numbers of them amounting about two-thirds of world's Jews).

Armageddon is the basic metaphor in the Protestant retrospective millennium faiths. It is to appear at intervals in the Western political religious discourse (especially in circles of the extremist Protestant and the Zionism Jewish) to describe the battles between Arabs and Zionism or to describe any conflict erupts in the Middle East, or even in any spot in the world, also the Arab-Israeli epilepsy is being realized through this metaphor (Armageddon). And often some of the presidents in the United States indicate to this metaphor in their official declarations. And we Cannot talk here about any Jewish effect or influence of the Zionist lobby, Such terminology (mshyhanya) is rooted in the Protestant religious discourse since the Renaissance age, and this was due to the rising rates of secularization and pantheism and craft, which insists that you see all the expressions and metaphoric events in the two Testaments Old and New as a historical prophecy that must be achieved in its entirety. "

Missiri also said in the Encyclopedia of Jews, Judaism and Zionism:

Restorationism

Restorationism is the religious idea that goes with that in order to achieve the millennium age, and to start the merrily thousand years where the Christ rules (the millennium king), Jews must be retrieved to Palestine as a prelude to the coming of the Christ. Hence, the retrospective faith is the center and the nerve of the millennium faith, and the retrospectivers believe that the return of Jews to Palestine is the omen of the happy millennium, and that the millennium earthly paradise will only be achieved by this return. They also believe that the Jews are ALLAH's chosen people the old or the first (given that Christians are ALLAH's chosen people, the new or the second). Therefore, the land of Palestine is their land that was promised to be for them by the lord, and the Lord's promises do not fall even if the old people lost their way and rejected the Christ (and his crucifixion). Therefore, anyone who stands in the face of this return is considered to be one of the enemies of God and standing against the Christian salvation, sp the enemies of the Jews are the enemies of God.

It is noticed here that the Jewish loosening Thought makes choosing the god of the Jews is not vested on their good doing and their evil not doing, it is an inevitability organic matter stands beyond good and evil. So as The making of salvation is linked to the Jews, and granting of the Jews for the central vision of salvation, is the essence of (el qabbalah al loryaniah) that makes the salvation of the God comes out of the salvation of the Jews, as he restores the scattered himself through them.

It is clear that the Restorationism, like the millennium faith, assuming a full continuation and organic unity between Jews in the past and the present and the future, and then it is completely denying history. And the retrospectivers are usually craftsmen (very good at) in the interpretation of the Old Testament, and this is essential to confirm continuity, they only see one constant evidence which is related to only one meaning which is constant and does not change.

But this sanctification of the Jews harbored a deep hatred for them and rejection for them and their presence, that the structure of the Restorationism is the same as the structure of the idea of the organic pariah people, a coherent organic chosen people refuses to integrate with other organic people, and therefore it has to be abandoned! And we can sum up this hatred and this rejection in the following elements:

1-the retrospectivers go to that the Jews denied the Christ and crucified him and that the process of their recovery is only a part of the process of correcting this historical imbalance and as a part of the process of being purged from their sins. Jews are not the center of salvation, but they are the center of the imbalance and it’s cause. In fact, they are the center of salvation as they denied the Christ they became the center of the imbalance and it’s primary cause (and this is equivalent religious to the idea of the discarded organic people). And salvation can not be done unless by cleaning the center of the sin. And Perhaps this focus that the Jewish are the origin of sin explains that the Antichrist will be a Jew (of Syria), and he is the one who will lead the kings of the earth against the Christ in the last battle (Armageddon).

2-the Restorationism and the millennium faith go to that the process of the final salvation will be accompanied by battles and massacres climax in one final battle (Armageddon), and these battles will be killing two-thirds of the world's Jews and Jerusalem will be ruined (Jerusalem). But as the violence increases the more the final moment comes closer, as though accelerating the time to the final time is not through a moral act of Christians but through offering a bodily material sacrifice to the god (Holocaust) to be totally grilled. But though the dimensions of this massacre will be the wider than the one of the Nazi Holocaust, as though the Restorationism is the opposite of the Christian faith. As In the Christian faith, the Christ comes and bleed his blood and gets crucified and gets defeated, he is an offering provided by God for the redemption of all human beings with their families, an offering that will be no need for offerings after him. The Restorationism goes to that the Christ is a military commander who goes into battles and weakens the enemies then conquers. And The Jews are ones who will bleed, and they are the sacrifice for the Lord, whom will be no need for offerings after them, so their slaughter (or their crucifixion) refers to the end of the happy millennium. The Jews, according to the traditional Christian vision, they were the advocates for the nationalism, while the Christ is the advocate for the universality. But here, the opposite is true, Jews are the center of the salvation of the world and the Christ is the national leader who will establish his kingdom in Zion.

3- the first life of the Christ has ended by the denying of the Jews for him and his crucifixion, but his second life will end by declaring his victory and by interfering at the last moment to save the remnant of the Jews (and return them to their land), so the Jews murmur before the Christ and acknowledge his divinity and meet him as the expected messiah and then they turn to be the advocates for the preach of Christianity spreading the gospel in the world, that the Christ will succeed in convincing the Jews with what he failed to convince them the first time. When that happens, the pantheism circuit will be completed and the whole world has been guided.

4-the Restorationism is a faith that changes the Jews completely, which turns them into a useful and essential tool for the salvation of the Christians but it has no value in it’s own self, they derive their value from the amount of their performance for their jobs and from the amount of their acceleration for the Christian salvation process.

So the construction of the retrospective formula (discarded organic people that can be hired) is the same as the basic Zionism formula, and therefore the Zionist ideology in its religious and secular thought is a retrospective thought.

TheAnti-Christ
«the Antichrist» is the Arabic translation of the English word «anti Christchurch, which literally means' “against the Christ”. The doctrine of the Antichrist is a hereafter Christian doctrine which is emerged with the beginnings of Christianity, and it’s importance increased relevance with the religious reform, and it is a Zionist belief significantly since they put Jews in the center of the cosmic drama considered with the salvation of the world, which is also a doctrine of anti-Jewish as their centralism stems from being the embodiment of evil in history, Thus their Christianity (and the end of history) is a prerequisite for salvation.

And this faith goes to that the Antichrist personality is an infidel cruel tyrant one and he is the son of Satan (but perhaps he is the incarnate devil himself). And one of his marks is that he has claws existing in his feet instead of fingers. As for His father, he is depicted as a body of a bird that has four feet and a pointed head of a bull with horns and thick black hair.

The Antichrist is a son of a Jewish woman, and will come from the tribe of Dan (According to the prophecy of Jacob, as Dan will be a serpent in the way, and based on the words of Jeremiah, the armies of Dan will devour the earth. Also the seventh chapter (of the Holy Scriptures) in Jonah's ا vision did not mention the tribe of Dan when he mentioned the Hebrew tribes). Frequently now in the Christian craft circles that the Antichrist will be a Jew from Syria.

the Antichrist It is said that he will appear in the Middle East at the end of days, and he is worst enemy of the Christ and he will be preceded by his appearance with a number of quacks, and he will claim that he is the Christ and he will be believed by many, especially because he can do some miracles (and therefore he is called «the monkey god» means the one who mimics God as the apes mimics the humans) and the thunder will obey him and the demons will be guarding him some of the treasures of the earth (which he will use for the lure of humans).

The Antichrist will build the structure and will demolish Rome (Pope headquarters) and will revive the dead and will rule the earth with the devil for a time said to be fifty years, though the most likely opinion is that his term will not exceed three years and a half and he will be assisted by the Jews in all his actions. And when the misery reaches to an end, God will interfere and the angels will puff the trumpet announcing the Day of Resurrection and the Christ will descend (the second return of the Christ) to save the righteous remnant.

And a cosmic battle will take place which is the battle of Armageddon and the two-thirds of the Jews will die during its timing. Eliyahu and Enukh will return and the Antichrist would order killing them, but before they encounter died they will stand up for the Jewish who will accept the Christ as individuals (not as people). And will come out of the mouth of the Christ a rapier the Antichrist will use it for killing and rule the world with justice for a thousand years (or for infinity) where peace and Gospel are spread all over the world.

The Antichrist was often paired with the messiah awaited by the Jews. And the Artisans go to that the establishment of the State of Israel is a sign that the date of Christ's return may be soon and then the moment of conversion for the Jews (to be enlightened), as the Protestant paired the conscience of the Antichrist Pope of Rome with any personality that become the embodiment of the last (the advocates of enlightenment, Germany Caesar, Lenin, Hitler, Jamal Abdel Nasser).

And the doctrine of The Antichrist is the doctrine of pantheism that abolishes time and eliminates the distance between the Creator and the creature, and then cancels the other completely and gets him out from the Department of holiness and repentance and guidance. And the others here are the Jews, and the Antichrist is their symbol. “

the end of The words of Mr. Abdul Wahab Missiri

the Antichrist will put the Jews in the Holocaust not only the two-thirds of the Jews will be wasted but what is much more

In a time when the common lose their minds at that time

But do not forget that the first altitude for the sons of Israel did not happen until now

And when it happens, it will only happen in a time between the time of two prayers among one day

I’m Surprised by reports appear in Israel such as the report which shows that the hitting of Haifa means burning Israel??

As if they say: burn us we showed you where are our points of weakness
Are these the unwary Jews?!

Or these are the elite of the elite creating (preparing) the public opinion?!

the Antichrist will not leave the Jews alone in the fire, but he would work on the time of (break time) as you an never imagine

the Antichrist will get use from the lives of demons and (Al jassassah) Lilith and the acts of Moloch that presents human creature as an offerings

the Owl will whoop

the Owl whoop when the Jews will be the offering

Then will be the ruin of the Roman as Ibn Arabi said

And Allah is the conqueror for his orders, but most of the people do not know

والله غالب على أمره ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون (يوسف21)

21. And Allah has full power and control over His Affairs, but most of men know not.
Yusuf (Prophet Joseph) {21}

O’ ALLAH Make us be under your protection and your refuge and in your fortress

And protect us from between our hands and from our behinds and our rights and lefts

and from above us, and we seek refuge in Your Greatness to be murdered from beneath us

and here is the opening chapter of the Holy Quran for the presence of the Prophet for protection and shelter and amnesty and wellness

I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ (1) الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (2) الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ (3) مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ (4) إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ (5) اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ (6) صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ(7)

1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists).
3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and The Only Ruling judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way.
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
Al-Fatiha (The Opening) {1-7}
Amen

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الثلاثاء ديسمبر 04, 2012 11:24 pm 
غير متصل

للاسف لم استطيع ان ارتب المشاركة بشكل صحيح
و هذا الرابط يحتوى على ملف word يوجد به الترجمة
و اعتقد انه اوضح و الله تعالى اعلى و اعلم

https://rapidshare.com/files/3217348364 ... ciful.docx

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الأربعاء ديسمبر 05, 2012 1:09 am 
غير متصل

اشترك في: الخميس يونيو 14, 2007 2:19 pm
مشاركات: 5743

الأخت الفاضلة مسلمة آمنة

لكى جزيل الشكر و التقدير على مجهودك الغير هين فى ترجمة مشاركة فضيلة الدكتور محمود

بجد جزاك الله كل خير

ترجمة مشاركة القربان - النيران - الجنون يجتاح العالم

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|420p9 ... ocx|79|0|0

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الأربعاء ديسمبر 05, 2012 2:26 am 
غير متصل

اشترك في: الأحد فبراير 22, 2004 2:50 am
مشاركات: 4530
انضم لمحب مولانا الحسين في شكرك على هذا المجهود الجبار
الموضوع طويل جدا وصعب
ونقل النص من العربية إلى الإنجليزية صعب
بارك الله فيك
بارك الله فيك يا آمنة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الأربعاء ديسمبر 05, 2012 2:35 pm 
غير متصل

اشترك في: الخميس مارس 29, 2012 9:53 pm
مشاركات: 45808
قصف مدفعي قرب القصر الرئاسي بمقديشو
http://www.moheet.com/2012/12/05/%D9%82 ... %B4%D9%88/

التوتر يسيطر على المدن الجنوبية في اليمن من جديد
http://www.moheet.com/2012/12/05/%D8%A7 ... %84%D9%8A/

مقتل شخص وإصابة 11 باشتباكات طائفية بلبنان
http://www.moheet.com/2012/12/05/%D9%85 ... %A8%D9%86/

«الجارديان» :معركة دمشق وموقف روسيا ينذران بسقوط الأسد
http://www.moheet.com/2012/12/05/%D8%A7 ... %B4%D8%B1/

يبدو أن كانون ؛ الفرن المشتعل؛ الدجال شغال بأقصى طاقته هذه الأيام
اللهم أحمى الأمه وأكشف الغمه
ببركه سيدنا محمد صاحب الهمه

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الثلاثاء ديسمبر 11, 2012 11:28 pm 
غير متصل

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الفاضل محب مولانا الحسين رضي الله عنه و ارضاه
الفاضلة محبة آل البيت رضي الله عنهم اجمعين

لا شكر على واجب و جزاكم الله خيرا
و ربنا يجبر خاطركم بحق جاه سيدنا النبي صلى الله عليه و عل اله و صحبه و سلم
كما جبرتم بخاطري و اعتذر جدا عن النأخير فى الرد
و اشكركم جدا على هذه الكلمات الرقيقة
و طبعا تحت امركم فى اى وقت

و جزاكم الله خيرا

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الأحد يناير 06, 2013 1:42 pm 
غير متصل

اشترك في: السبت فبراير 21, 2004 4:33 am
مشاركات: 10723
شوفوا أعوان الدجال بيعملوا إإإإإإإإإيه في أطفال مصر ؟؟؟؟؟

يمكن الناس تصدق !!!

http://digital.ahram.org.eg/Motnw3a.asp ... 0&archid=1

المصدر: الأهرام اليومى بقلم: محمد شومان هانى بركات

فى جريمة بشعة، ذبحت عصابة للتنقيب عن الآثار طفلا بمنطقة أوسيم، بعد أن أقنعهم دجال
بذلك لاستخراج كنز أثري، وقد تمكن رجال الأمن من ضبط السكين المستخدم فى ذبح الطفل، وخمس قطع يشتبه فى أنها أثرية، بينما نجح المتهمون فى الهرب.
وأمر اللواء أحمد حلمى العزب مساعد أول وزير الداخلية للأمن العام، بسرعة كشف غموض الواقعة، والقبض على المتهمين، وإخطار النيابة التى تولت التحقيق، وكان اللواء كمال الدالى مدير الإدارة العامة لمباحث الجيزة، قد تلقى إخطارا من شرطة النجدة بتسلمهم بلاغا من مجهول عن طريق اتصال هاتفى عن قيامه وآخرين بالتنقيب عن الآثار بمنطقة أوسيم، وخلال عملية التنقيب استعانوا بدجال طلب منهم إحضار طفل وذبحه ليتمكنوا من الحصول على كنز أثرى مخبوء داخل مقبرة،إلا أن أحدهم رفض أن يستمر معهم وأبلغ الشرطة، وقد خطفت إحدى السيدات الطفل مقابل 8 آلاف جنيه، وذبحته العصابة فوق المقبرة

صورة

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الأحد يناير 06, 2013 3:20 pm 
غير متصل

اشترك في: الاثنين ديسمبر 03, 2012 3:42 pm
مشاركات: 250
بسم الله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله .. وبعد
جزاك الله كل خير على هذا الطرح الرائع يابن الكرام وربنا ينجينا من الهم والغم والكرب العظيم بجاه من بيته فى طيبة حرم واسمه قسم من أعظم القسم صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم ويبارك لنا فى حضرتكم سيدى الشريف انه سميع الدعاء

كرام ياآل البيت

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الأحد يناير 06, 2013 3:27 pm 
غير متصل

اشترك في: الاثنين ديسمبر 03, 2012 3:42 pm
مشاركات: 250
بسم الله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله .. وبعد
جزاك الله كل خير على هذا الطرح الرائع وبارك لنا فيكم سيدى الشريف

كرام ياآل البيت

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الجمعة يونيو 07, 2013 11:50 am 
غير متصل

"الإخوان" يوقّعون بالدم على وثيقة لتأييد "مرسي".. ونشطاء: "هو إحنا هنعمل زي الشيعة"

صورة

http://www.elwatannews.com/news/details/195902

وفى خبر سابق....
عميد الدراسات الإسلامية بكفر الشيخ يوقع "وثيقة تأييد بالدم" لمرسي

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12665&p=85325&hilit=%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86#p85325

هل هذه بدايه تقديم القرابين
سفح الدماء لغير الله هو قربان للشيطان
لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الخميس يونيو 13, 2013 1:25 pm 
غير متصل

عددهم 600 ألف وتحويلاتهم 7 مليارات دولار سنوياً

لبنانيّو الخليج "ذبيحة" حزب الله في سوريا

لبنانيّو الخليج "ذبيحة" حزب الله في سوريا

http://www.almustaqbal.com/storiesv4.as ... yid=574950

لم تمرّ الإجراءات التي أعلنها مجلس التعاون الخليجي قبل أيام ضد المنتسبين لـ"حزب الله" مرور الكرام، وإنما بدأت بالظهور تداعيات كثيرة في لبنان كما في دول "المجلس"، وسط مخاوف لبنانية متنامية من انعكاسات هذه الإجراءات على نحو 600 ألف لبناني مقيم في دول الخليج، عبّر عنها سياسيون واقتصاديون لـ"المستقبل" عرضوا بالأرقام للنتائج المتوقعة لهذه الإجراءات، وحمّلوا "حزب الله" وحليفه العماد ميشال عون مسؤولية هذه الخطوة، بعد أصوات خليجية إعلامية وشعبية تعالت في اليومين الماضيين داعية إلى أن يدفع لبنان كله "فاتورة" تدخّل "حزب الله" في سوريا.
جاء ذلك بعد الاعلان عن إجراءات "مجلس التعاون" بداية، ومن ثمَّ تأكيد الأمين العام للمجلس الدكتور عبد اللطيف بن راشد الزياني للزميلة "الشرق الأوسط" أمس أن التعرّف على منتسبي "حزب الله" سيتمّ "عن طريق إجراءات أمنية تتّبعها كل دولة وفق "تفصيلات ذات خصوصية لكل منها"، من جهة، وإعلان الأمين العام المساعد الدكتور عبد العزيز العويشق من جهة ثانية أن الخطوة الأولى "ستتمثّل برصد التحويلات المالية لحزب الله والنظام السوري والمؤسسات والأفراد.. وينطبق الأمر نفسه على الجهات المتحالفة معهما مثل ميشال عون".
وفي حوار مع قناة "المستقبل" أمس أكد المحلّل السياسي السعودي حسين الشبكشي أن موضوع "حزب الله" بات "يهدّد الأمن الخليجي وأعتقد أننا سنرى ترحيلاً لأي مصلحة تنتمي لحزب الله"، كاشفاً النقاب عن "رأي شعبي صاخب من الخليجيين ضد حزب الله وأن هناك ضغوطاً شعبية من الخليجيين على حكوماتهم للخلاص من هذا الأمر".
حرب

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الثلاثاء يونيو 18, 2013 3:58 pm 
غير متصل

اشترك في: الأحد مارس 07, 2004 12:49 pm
مشاركات: 5347

ربع مليون متظاهر يجتاحون شوارع المدن البرازيلية

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... nding.html

ربع مليون شخص نزلوا إلى الشوارع فى كافة أرجاء المدن البرازيلية ليلة البارحة احتجاجاً على عنف رجال الشرطة ، الفساد السياسى وحجم الانفاق على كأس العالم .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ8Uu931_SY

نادراً ما تشهد البرازيل احتجاجات ، ولكن تعبيراً عن الاحباط العام الذى يعانيه الشعب من الخدمات الحكومية الفقيرة فى مقابل الانفاق ببزخ على الأعمال التحضيرية لاستضافة كأس العالم 2014 .

بدأ الأمر بحركة احتجاجية ضد ارتفاع أجرة المواصلات 20 سنت – تطورت بل وتفاقمت فى الأيام الأخيرة بسبب التكتيكات العنيفة لرجال الشرطة التى وصلت لحد استخدام الغازات المسيلة للدموع والرصاص المطاطى لتفريق المتظاهرين .

وبعد أن أُلقى القبض على صحفى برازيلى يستخدم الخل كترياق للغازات المسيلة للدموع ، أطلقت بعض عناصر الاحتجاج علامة " انتفاضة سلطة " ، بينما رفع فيديو شجب لعدم المساواة الاجتماعية داخل البلد المضيف لكأس العالم على المواقع الاعلامية مستخدمين شعار " تغيير البرازيل
".

صورة

صورة

صورة

صورة

نفس السيناريو – نفس أساليب المواجهات ... تخريب وحرائق وأرواح تزهق ودماء تسيل .. ووجه فانديتا

الجنون يجتاح العالم.

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مشاركة غير مقروءةمرسل: الثلاثاء يونيو 18, 2013 5:41 pm 
غير متصل

اشترك في: الأربعاء فبراير 03, 2010 12:20 am
مشاركات: 7630
اللهم الطف بعبادك
جزاكم الله خيرا
وصلى الله على سيدنا محمد وآله وسلم

أعلى
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

عرض مشاركات سابقة منذ:  مرتبة بواسطة  
إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 268 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  التالي

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين

الموجودون الآن

المستخدمون المتصفحون لهذا المنتدى: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 3 زائر/زوار

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  
© 2011 www.msobieh.com

جميع المواضيع والآراء والتعليقات والردود والصور المنشورة في المنتديات تعبر عن رأي أصحابها فقط